Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old Original Bulbs

Hi I have a century/grande original 60's but I need to buy a bulb as the last one became redundant. It will not take the screw in ones and…

Started by Jonathan Watkins

0 Jun 9, 2009

Newbie here...

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered a thousand times here but here goes...my new lava lamp humongo 16.3 inch everytime I tur…

Started by zeroday

9 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Cameron

New Liquid in lava lamp

I finally poped the top off my cloudy red lamp and drained all the liquid out of it. I went for the Distilled water with a couple drops of…

Started by Jimmy

1 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Little L

Dropped my 52oz lamp...

Sadly I was moving stuff around in my room and I STUPIDLY picked up my 52oz blue/yellow lava lamp by the base and then the dam thing fell o…

Started by Jimmy

5 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Jimmy

Cloudy.... Any hope??

Hi, I am new and I always loved lava lamps and am starting a collection of them. One of my Lava lamps Red/clear has unfortunately fell off…

Started by Jimmy

11 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

My Grande doesn't flow anymore. : (

I bought two grandes online from some ebay dealer last year. Both were messed up when I got them, so I poured out the liquid while cool, an…

Started by Stephen

2 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

I need help before I give up on lava all together!!!

I've been making my own lava. I have about 5 projects going 2 of which are regular lava world lavas transplanted. All of them have goo stic…

Started by Jennifer

11 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

My crappy Grande re-made with Lava Louie kit.

After actually doing this myself and being made a believer, the lava louie kits are the only way to go. Im seriously thinking of doing my o…

Started by mark

10 May 31, 2009
Reply by mark

Faded liquid in 52 oz. globes

The liquid in my 52 oz. globes (Model numbers 1424-blue liquid and 1425-purple liquid) has faded in the past few years and I'm thinking abo…

Started by Eric

5 May 31, 2009
Reply by Ben Van der Linde

crestworth galaxy

hi guys, i have a couple of these lamps but unfortunatly i have not got any of the perspex stands that came with them, i was wondering if t…

Started by krissyfromswindon

0 May 29, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service