Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use this.....Bulb Grease!

Here's the stuff you can use to prevent the dreaded bulb won't unscrew in small bases problem.. This came from Menards....and its gotta b…

Started by Lars

3 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Lars

Problems with lava flow

I am having problems with two of my lava lamps. The first is a vintage 70s Aristocrat. I am currently using a "Reveal" brand 40 watt bulb f…

Started by Reed

2 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Reed

OOZE / Wax stick to glass

Hi, i made the OOZE for my DIY lava lamp. But it keep sticking to the side of the glass when heated up. I tried many ways following most of…

Started by airsuperior

10 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by João Roberto Gabbardo

Anyone ever add alcohol to water/salt solution?

I just read about adding alcohol to the liquid? I'm not really understanding what it does besides weigh the water down. Anyone try this or…

Started by Jennifer

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by João Roberto Gabbardo

Bottle capper... which brand?

Ok.. its time to get serious ... which bottle capper... or which method is the "best" for opening and closing 52oz and 32oz lamps? Then mab…

Started by Lars

1 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Kris

Proper Disposal of the wax/liquid-filled glass housing....

My lamp finally "died"...I have replaced it, but was wondering how to properly (green) dispose of the glass tank part. Thank you in advanc…

Started by Dana

8 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Dana

Freshening up my new/old Lave Lite Century??

So I just bought my first vintage lava lamp, it was working good but had little blobs of lave floating around, dirty look to the water and…

Started by Jason

4 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Jason

Bohdan - Cosmic Window Video

Hey Bohdan- Can you post up a video of the Cosmic Window in action? I did not see one on the site already. Would LOVE to see this lamp goi…

Started by Kris

17 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Ok so... my Lava World White and Blue lamp is dying....

After only 2 months my Lava World White wax with Blue liquid is dying.. You guys are on point, these things are complete crap! It took a w…

Started by 1992

4 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

Globe clarity...

I've somehow managed to get 2 Camel lamps.. here they are. The screw on cap one has a nice clear globe... the bottle cap one seems to have…

Started by Lars

8 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service