Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coil not seated properly

I just got my new lamp. This is the second go-around, as the first one was cloudy. Early in the first cycle I ran it through, all of the w…

Started by Eric B

5 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Cold blooded lava?

I have two lamps- A 1977 model 1120 52 oz. Aristocrat with clear iquid and red goo, and A 1978 model 100 52 oz Century with clear liquid…

Started by Reed

9 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

What Lamp Is This Globe From?

I have this globe that was sent as a replacement from a shop on ebay but I don't think it is from the silver streak like because it is purp…

Started by Brian

7 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Brian

Surfactant sodium lauryl sulfate anybody use it? Am I way Off base ??

Hi all: I am not sure I am at the right site and I respect the folks that want to collect "Original Products" . But my goal is just to "Bui…

Started by cpu2hot

3 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by cpu2hot

Lava Grande Pink Lava/Purple Liquid -Cloudy

Ok my Red Lava and Purple liquid Grand has arrived. It is cloudy a little. I can see my hand at the bottom of the lamp. Do you all think it…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

11 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Help with ID

I have been searching for most of the day today to find out how to identify a couple of lamps I have, but am not getting anywhere. The good…

Started by geightor

5 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by geightor

Dropped my lava lamp

Hi, one of our lava lamps fell off the shelf. I had to replace the bulb, but other than that it seemed to be ok. However, the flow of the l…

Started by Holland

6 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Got the smell to go away! YEAH!

Thanks everyone for the advise. I called my sister and she told me to try vinegar. So I tried it and it worked. I put it vinegar in a carpe…

Started by Teresa

1 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

What gets the smell/oder out?

My daughters lava lamp fell and boken. The gliter, glass, and goo went all over the carpet in her room. It is an awful smell. What can get…

Started by Teresa

4 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Liquid Metal Peace Motion Lamp Flow Problem

Hi there, my first post. Bought a Liquid Metal Peace Motion lamp for my daughter this Xmas. It worked beautifully till about a week ago whe…

Started by Trevi

3 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Trevi

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service