Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,163)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

something wrong with lamp?

i have a lamp which is about 10 years old but i havent used it in the last 2 years through moving house and so on, anyway it seems cloudy a…

Started by Lee Jones

6 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by Astrobaby

Why only 8 hours?

Hi. Just got a lava lamp for Christmas and I noticed that the instructions say you should have it turned on for only 8 hours. Can anyone h…

Started by Ed

3 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by Ed

Am I doing this right? (replacing)

Well I don't really have money to replace my lava lamp since I don't have a job right now. So I have to do what I can to fix it for free. S…

Started by Assassin X

1 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by Lee Jones

Developing Tiny Pieces

I have a couple lava lamps that are developing a lot of tiny blobs when they lava starts flowing realy well. Is there a way to cure this? T…

Started by Brian

0 Dec 24, 2007

Jet lag?

Hi, was wondering if anyone can help - I've just bought a second hand Mathmos jet (dayglow), when i first fired it up all was well for the…

Started by Mathmostician

4 Dec 22, 2007
Reply by Mathmostician

Floating Lava

Hi guys, Always wanted a lava lamp and finally got given one for my birthday last week. Turned around to see my 5 year old nephew playing w…

Started by Badger

1 Dec 18, 2007
Reply by CubFan

5ft tall lava lamp??

Hello everyone, I've just joined the group and need advice. I'm working on a project (won't bore you with the details as to why) but ideal…

Started by Chris barlow

3 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Astrobaby

POSSIBLE DEFECTIVE LAVA LAMP??

Hello. I'm brand new to this site! I just got a lava lamp and plugged it in waiting for the show! Well, after starting out as a blob on the…

Started by Lisa

4 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by goodude26

I want a Fluidium.

I have been thinking about this ever since I took a visit to the Mathmos website. I went to the U.S. page and all they have for the U.S. ar…

Started by goodude26

15 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by goodude26

Problems logging in at work

The first time I tryed to log onto the new site from work it said ..."BLOCKED- DATING SITE, contact network admin for permission if you fee…

Started by LampHead

4 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by Rosebudteg

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service