Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sticking lava

hi guys, any idea what i can use to clean the insie of my lamp to stop the lava sticking to the sides regards krissy

Started by krissyfromswindon

6 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Cassia

8oz Accents quit working after a week...

I got a Lava brand 1710 (red wax, clear liquid) for Christmas. It worked fine for a week, then it stopped flowing. Lavaworld sent me a repl…

Started by John

9 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by goodude26

HELP! :( My Lava is not flowing!

Hey all! I have a lava lamp which I recently had to change the water in. The reason for this is that the lava is a very deep red. So the w…

Started by Jason Dowling

3 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Dye leakage from black lava

Is there anyway to clear up the fluid in a black lava/clear fluid lamp? Mine is tinted black from the dye. I read something about fading fl…

Started by Tanya

5 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

grande cap removal

hello, i am new to the forum and have a question, i need to remove a cap off a grande that i want to rehab, can anyone tell me in some deta…

Started by Steve Gosnell

0 Mar 17, 2008

My lava is melted but it stays in the bottom without moving!!!!!!

is the 2nd day i turn it on almost all day after a couple of years without turning it on ( although the last time i turned it on it happene…

Started by willkawayra

5 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

crestworth astro

hi guys i was wondering if anyone could shed some light (no pun intended) on this lamp i have come across. it is a astro shape and the base…

Started by krissyfromswindon

3 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

recapping a consort type globe

I have a Consort globe that I would like to take the cap off and put it on my Capri globe. How would I go about doing this? I know these ca…

Started by dave p.

1 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by fog rider

Putting a Jet globe into a Wall Sconce/Nordic

Here's one for the folks across the pond. Is it possible to take a globe from a Jet, replace the cap with a copper cap from an earlier Cre…

Started by fog rider

2 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by fog rider

My 3 "Problem Lamps"; Episode II

2nd: I have a fairly large "Lite F/X" (knock-off) lamp, in which the lava is sticking to the side of the glass. There are lots of tiny bead…

Started by Mobius

4 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service