Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I send my cloudy lamp(globe) to someone(expert) to fix for me?

I have a beautiful, White Squiggle Lamp....but the globe is cloudy(Green liquid). I have read a couple of the fixes online that a person ca…

Started by Louie Gorrono

0 Mar 3, 2008

The Smoke-Fluid Experiment

Finally, I went to experiment with watermiscible(!!!) smoke-fluid as an ingredient when replacing the "water" of a lavalamp. I assume you…

Started by Novemberchild

7 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by agentchillypig

Facts and history of the LAVA lamp?

I am here to say something. I have no facts but one history fact. 1963 was when it came out and it was the sign of the 60's. Could you help…

Started by agentchillypig

4 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by agentchillypig

Help! liquid leaked

Hey guys, I'm bummed out to recently learn my lava lite has leaked a small portion of fluid from the cap because of a recent move across th…

Started by Matt

2 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Matt

Flow on the Lava Grande Glitter

Just wanted to know how the flow of a Lava Grande Gitter lamp should be. I just got a new one and the flow seems slow. I had a Wizard Glitt…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

are all light bulbs created equal?

I bought a replacement bulb from Aco hardware today for $1. it doesn't seem to heat the lava up enough what's better clear or frosted?

Started by Mathmos_Man

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

can't remove a bulb

any ideas on how to remove one, it seems pretty stuck in there

Started by Mathmos_Man

2 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by fog rider

all shook up

My ol lady has a lamp that i shook up tonight.Heck,I didn't know you couldn't shake these things.Now its all cloudy and some of the yellow…

Started by geo

5 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by geo

Help with an Australian Lava Lamp

OK so I bought this amazing lamp online...triangular, beveled cut on the edges, plastic silver base and top. So it says 240v - 50hz. I went…

Started by Adam

1 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

a slow flow..... really!

k... so i have this Simpsons lava lamp... green - w/Homer, Carl, & Lenny. anyhow... i have the 25 watt bulb that it calls for right now…

Started by T

7 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service