Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wizard lamp odor

My wife just bought a Wizard lamp on e-Bay. We noticed a smell of dry-cleaning solvent near the bottle cap. It reminds me of perchlorethyle…

Started by Hal

4 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Candle Wax Dye

I have a white wax clear liquid lamp and the wax is a little more transluscent than what I'd like it to appear as. I purchased some white c…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

1 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

lava won't move

I received a 52 oz lamp for Christmas this year, and upon plugging it in the wax melted and congealed into one big glob that moved slowly u…

Started by fuzzywuzzy

9 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Century flow question

I bought a Century off of ebay... purple/clear.... and the lava sits in a huge ball at the bottom and only sends off small globules of lava…

Started by Lars

1 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by A saurus1

Mathmos Astro Metallics

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me a little more about these... I bought the metallic purple some years ago but have only just ope…

Started by Gingerbones

10 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Mathmos Ltd.

Lumens and Heat

Does a light bulbs lumens rating have anything to do with heat or just light output as in brightness?

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by LampHead

Clear "smear" marks off inside of grande globe

Hi everyone and happy new year! My sun faded grande seems to have hit a sweet spot and now looks pretty cool (photos and video coming soon…

Started by Reszound

2 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Something I Think I Figured Out

Well, I started to heat the wax with no liquid in the globe to deal with the problem of the dreaded goose egg. In doing so and in contempla…

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

Ok.. just how much IS an old Lava lamp worth?...

I've been studying ebay for awhile now... and I just saw a nice older (century model I THINK), go for $88 plus shipping red/clear with box.…

Started by Lars

8 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by mandysbus

Please Lend Me Your Knowledge On Grande's

So I've got a filter pump coming to the house. Finally bought one. But I'm really unsure about how to take the cap off of the grande. Addit…

0 Jan 5, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service