Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buying new....bad idea?

I'm not a big collector or even close. I have an older yellow w/clear liquid lamp that I enjoy, (52 oz) and want to get another one the sam…

Started by Lars

0 Dec 22, 2008

A problem..I think...

Hi! First I must apoIogize for my poor english. :( I bought a white Mathmos Jet lava lamp (white/clear). I think I have a problem :) The go…

Started by Marion

3 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Marion

lava stays in the middle, wont break off??

Hey, i have this one lamp where the lava just goes up in a tower, to the middle, or even all the way to the top in a single column and stay…

Started by Mike Wilhelm

6 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Mike Wilhelm

Lava Tornado?

Not sure how to describe it as there are different descriptions. What happens on my lamp is, when it gets going - some spheres rise up as n…

Started by Kris

19 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Kris

Issue With A Mathmos Silver Glitter Ball... Please Help!!

Hi All!! I hope someone on here has some knowledge of these lamps. I managed to get hold of one yesterday for a good price. I fired it up…

Started by LAVAMAN-UK

5 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by LAVAMAN-UK

Adjusting the Flow

I've noticed that most of my lamps always break into blobs instead of that awesome slow column down the middle why is that and how can I al…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

6 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

Mathmos Brand

How can you get your hands on one of these. Do they ship to the US?

8 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by OSOLAVA

To be Frosted or Not to be

What's the better bulb for lava lamps? Frosted or clear. Cast your votes. Give me all of your collective knowledge because I don't know.

0 Dec 15, 2008

Glass Cracked on Imperial Lava Lamp Need Help

Somehow the glass got cracked on my imperial lava lamp , i 've had these for like 30 years was wondering where i could replace the glass it…

Started by randy d

2 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by LampHead

Lava flows for 3-4 hours then freezes in the "up" position

hi, i have a lamp that is about 9 years old. it sat in my cool, dry basement for 4 years and i began using it again at work. after 4 hrs my…

Started by johnny

2 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by johnny

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service