Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bubbles

Hi! I recently got my first lava lamp as a birthday present, but it doesn't look the same as all the other lava lamps I've ever seen. The…

Started by Flashback

5 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by saturnsshadow

How to restore/refinish a Consort plastic cap?

Pictured below are 2 Consort caps. The one on the left has been well cared for over the years. The one on the right has not been as fortuna…

Started by Manix5

1 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Cloudy LL - Suppose to be Clear/Purple

Ok, I bought this guy on eBay and it looked pretty clear in the pics. However, it is cloudy. Not a whole bunch but enough to be annoying an…

Started by Kris

14 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Does adding PERK weigh down lava?

I dropped one of my favorite lava lamps last week! It totally screwed with the lava. I've had to drain the liquid, let the bubbles and liqu…

Started by Jennifer

2 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

LAVA LOUIE

Just got off the phone with Louie, I ordered enough supplies to make 4 Grandes then paid on the www.lavalouie.com website by Paypal. The b…

Started by Woodvetch

5 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Refiling a Mathmos fluidium

I was wondering if any of you had success refilling a fluidium using materials from astros? How did it turn? I read on many places that the…

Started by IdOrU 02

0 Oct 30, 2008

Water Level

I have a '70s vintage century that flows decently, but the water level is about 3/4 of an inch below the cap. Is this normal, and if not sh…

Started by Keith

3 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Time to get A HEAD!! I mean time to make one!

I have been totally in love with the lava heads that I have seen on this site (that would be you Bohdan). And now after going to 500 (Ok, n…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

19 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

Filtering a Grande = what a bad China made goo mess

Let Grande sit for 3 days before pumping = no problem Getting cap off = no problem pumping to filter = no problem Goo is like a bar of soa…

Started by Woodvetch

10 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Woodvetch

Where do you get perc?

I looked at CRC's Brakleen when I was over at the auto parts place earlier. It isn't perc anymore, at least here in California. I did find…

Started by davygrvy

2 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by davygrvy

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service