Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easiest Way to transfer liquid

I found a Lava lamp at the goodwill about 2 days ago. It has red lava and ugly liquid. I don't think the liquid is cloudy, but what do I kn…

Started by Scott

9 Sep 18, 2008

HOW TO CLEAR CLOUDY LAMPS FROM THE OOZGOO FORUM ARCHIVES

Bad me, I neglected to get the author's name but the material is worth reading for us Lava Come Latelys. K "Revisiting the clouds" LAST ED…

Started by Woodvetch

9 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by fog rider

Bulb keeps on blowing

All, I have an issue that I hope you may be able to assist me with. In 1 evening, I have gone through 4 new bulbs !! I put the bulb in,…

Started by Steve Muscutt

1 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Steve Muscutt

Received Cloudy lamp from Ebay

I have read many messages on the board about cloudy liquid. Is the only real remedy time? My wife liked the Good Girls, Bad Girls, pink and…

Started by Scott

6 Sep 15, 2008

Power converter problems

My Uk to US power converter isn't working right. i used just a few days ago and all was fine. anyone ever had problems with these?

Started by MyFriendGoo

0 Sep 14, 2008

Metal Cast Spray Paint

As i am waiting on replies I figured i would ask here as well. How do I spray paint my bases and caps with metal cast. I tested on two diff…

Started by Scott

2 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

OVERHEATING GLITTER LAMPS.

I got my first glitter and guess what... the bulb got broken in transportation.I'd like to know if in buying a new one I've to worry about…

Started by Daniele

1 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Please Bohdan (HELP) Pictures of the coil 52oz small blob problem

Hi, Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. Bohdan, I did as you suggested about the 40 watt spot bulb. I'm still stuck with small bubb…

Started by Scott

4 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Scott

file dents from bases!!!

Hi to all I got a midnight century today, but a big dent was in the metal base, presumably provboked during transportation. Please give som…

Started by Daniele

6 Sep 10, 2008

HELP!! 52 oz Lamp doesn't seem to Flow properly. Pictures inside.

I have a 52 oz lava lamp from Spencers. It's been used for 4 days now. However, I still have this huge glob at the bottom. It only streams…

Started by Scott

5 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Scott

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service