Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

file dents from bases!!!

Hi to all I got a midnight century today, but a big dent was in the metal base, presumably provboked during transportation. Please give som…

Started by Daniele

6 Sep 10, 2008

HELP!! 52 oz Lamp doesn't seem to Flow properly. Pictures inside.

I have a 52 oz lava lamp from Spencers. It's been used for 4 days now. However, I still have this huge glob at the bottom. It only streams…

Started by Scott

5 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Scott

How to find replacement bulbs

This is the bulb that came with my lamp. I've uploaded a picture here: http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=1566398%3APhoto%3A5320

Started by Scott

2 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Scott

Newbie to Lava Lamps

I'll try to make this short. However, I'm not sure that will happen. I'm one of those that worries about everything, plus I have OCD, so I…

Started by Scott

0 Sep 7, 2008

LAVA STOPPED FLOWING 'WHY'

hi everyone, please can anyone tell me why my lamp has stopped working, i bought a mathmos jet bottle three weeks ago (used), its a blue li…

Started by blobby blobby bob

6 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by blobby blobby bob

galaxy by crestworth

hi guys i have one of these great lamps but i have not got the perspex stand that came with it, the problem i have is i am going to try and…

Started by krissyfromswindon

18 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Lava not moving...

Hi everyone...sorry this is probably the same question you get all the time! I recently bought a lava lamp at a car boot sale, apparently…

Started by supersezzie

2 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

How can I get the wax out off a LUNAR bottle?

Hello great lava lamp fans. Does any one know how I can get the wax out off a LUNAR rocket lava lamp from Mathmos? I have 3 giant LUNARs, b…

Started by Pieter

11 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

POLISHING A LUNAR LAMP

hi goo fans, please can anyone advise me on what to use to polish a mathmos lunar lamp with, as you know the feet are alluminum cast and ta…

Started by blobby blobby bob

10 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Lava lamps won't flow

Hi everyone, I recently bought two Lava World lamps online. They are medium sized, clear with purple lava. They each have a 25W bulb. When…

Started by Victoria

9 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service