Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fluidiums

Ok, so i got a green fluidium today, and TBH i'm not 100% impressed. Not totally the lamps fault, the seller had allowed the wax to melt i…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

7 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Where can I find glitter particles for making my own giant glitter LUNAR rocket lavalamp?

Hello. Some weeks ago I have had the following problem. I bought a giant LUNAR rocket Lavalamp from Mathmos on eBay but I didn't like the c…

Started by Pieter

8 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by krissyfromswindon

Vodka Lava Lamp

I was wondering if when making a vodka lava lamp, do u need a coil at the bottom to boost the heat transfer or it can be forgo. If the coil…

Started by JT

6 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by JT

Coloring Homemade Goo?

Hi All Great site btw....here's my first post.............I had some quite good success using the home made goo methods show here on this…

Started by johnathanseagull

0 Aug 24, 2008

I got a free lava -- an icky one

Ok, My uncle just gave me a lava lamp he literally knows nothing about. He has so much crap that he didn't even know where it was, but he…

Started by John

10 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by John

Differences in lava flow

Ok, I'm newish on lava lamps and completely new here (Hi everybody!) I don't know details, but I already know there's a big difference in…

Started by John

3 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by John

What to do when there's gunk separated out of the wax?

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday having a learning experience, and putting some of the stuff i've read about into practice trying to s…

Started by Purity!

1 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

lamps with white wax

do the more they are used, the more "yellowed" they become?

Started by MyFriendGoo

7 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by goodude26

Can anyone help with UFO Fiber Neon Lamp?

I've found an "Orange Fiber UFO Neon" lamp complete with box lurking in my loft. Its missing its adaptor but I'm sure I can sort that. I be…

Started by Makka-Pakka68

1 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Incomplete lava flow??

I have an old lamp....it came from a yardsale a few years ago. (Now you know as much about it as I do.) The problem is that it takes about…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

4 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service