Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

British Mathmos voltage problem?

My Imported British Mathmos doesn't seem to get hot enough to melt the lava with just an american adapter. Can anyone recommend a voltage c…

Started by julip

6 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by julip

LAVA AIR BUBBLES

I JUST BOUGHT A VINTAGE CENTURY CENTURY LAVA LAMP FOR $5 AT A FLEA MARKET MANUFACTURE DATE OF FEB '72. ITS BEAUTIFUL, I TOOK IT HOME AND PL…

Started by Donnie

4 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Donnie

Putting new wax in an old lamp

I have a 1971 Century with very nice, clear liquid but old, bubbly wax that has really unattractive white minerally-looking stuff in it. I…

Started by Lisa

9 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Shawn

fixing lamp globe

i was given a lava lite...base is cool, globe is narfed...can i use "knockoff" lava from a knockoff lamp in the original liquid? its one o…

Started by Shawn

7 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Shawn

Do you run your lamps everyday?

Do most people run their lamps everyday for the max hours recommended? Or do you only turn some of them on when the mood strikes? I've put…

Started by Tanya

9 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by goodude26

wax on the glass wall is that normal?

hi! I just got a red simple lava lamp for my birthday and after i used it for 2 or 3 times the wax got stuck on the glass wall...is this no…

Started by rux

1 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

scratch inside globe?!?!

i have a blue liquid, white wax lamp i recently purchased. i'm having issues with cloudy water and bubbles in the wax, but that's slowly cl…

Started by Ashley

11 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Ashley

Help me with "overbubbling" of my lamps!!

Hi to everybody. As you've probably noticed I'm new here, but am getting waaaay to many lamps all of a sudden. In a week I got a midnight c…

Started by Daniele

13 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Lisa

bleaching lava lamp

I have a question about sun bleaching a lava lamp, i put a blue/white out last week to clear the blue tint,about 3 days later it was clear,…

Started by Steve Gosnell

2 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

home made wax/lava

im about to repair an orginal shaped lava lamp, model 8306 and its 42 cm tall but i can't find any recipe for the wax/lava and the liquid…

Started by nico bellic

0 Jul 29, 2008

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service