Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My lava is melted but it stays in the bottom without moving!!!!!!

is the 2nd day i turn it on almost all day after a couple of years without turning it on ( although the last time i turned it on it happene…

Started by willkawayra

5 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

crestworth astro

hi guys i was wondering if anyone could shed some light (no pun intended) on this lamp i have come across. it is a astro shape and the base…

Started by krissyfromswindon

3 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

recapping a consort type globe

I have a Consort globe that I would like to take the cap off and put it on my Capri globe. How would I go about doing this? I know these ca…

Started by dave p.

1 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by fog rider

Putting a Jet globe into a Wall Sconce/Nordic

Here's one for the folks across the pond. Is it possible to take a globe from a Jet, replace the cap with a copper cap from an earlier Cre…

Started by fog rider

2 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by fog rider

My 3 "Problem Lamps"; Episode II

2nd: I have a fairly large "Lite F/X" (knock-off) lamp, in which the lava is sticking to the side of the glass. There are lots of tiny bead…

Started by Mobius

4 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Making own lamp

We are attempting the retro formula and have the gravity correct for the wax but the wax is not doming and is "crusty"on top.Is this not en…

Started by Bigtoe

1 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Manix5

Need Chemistry Code for the Diswashing Liquid materials for The Retro-Basic Formula

Pardon My English, I am from Indonesia And want to try to make a Lava Lamp using The Retro-Basic Formula. In gathering the materials, I ha…

Started by kudewa

0 Mar 14, 2008

My 3 "Problem Lamps": Episode III

3rd: My last "problem lamp" is a small, 8oz. "accent" lamp, that I got at goodwill for $2. It never flowed very well, but now it won't move…

Started by Mobius

1 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

My 3 "Problem Lamps": Episode I

Greetings, I am a new member to this site, and a beginning collector. I'm hoping that the community here can give me some ideas about my 3…

Started by Mobius

1 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

mathmos glitterball

hi guys, would anyone know if the glitterball came in different colors i have a clear fluid and silver wax, but did the fluid come in any o…

Started by krissyfromswindon

1 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service