Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home made lamp--Cloudy

First time here. Sorry if posting in the wrong place. I wanted to make a unique gift for a friend from a Grey Goose (his favorite) vodka b…

Started by Lynn

6 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Jimmy D

Old 60's Lava Lamp In Need Of Repair

Hey all!Quick question for ya'. I have an old lava lamp,cannot screw off top and coil IS at the bottom. Lava is in a big ball shaped like…

Started by Malia

1 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Yellowing liquid

I just bought a nice clear/blue screwtop century on ebay, sadly it is coming with a rocket ship type base! LOL! it looks like the fluid is…

Started by MyFriendGoo

6 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by MyFriendGoo

Wax on glass

I got a couple of lamps and had them shipped across country and they just don't seem to work right. I think on one of them the wax just flo…

Started by Pat Parsons

3 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Pat Parsons

aladdens lamp

I bought a vintage aladdens lamp and it dosent seem to be getting hot enough to flow does anyone know what type of bulb it needs or maybe w…

Started by barb

7 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

lunar wax

hi guys i have a lunar that has dark green wax and looks more like it came from shreks swamp, is there anyway i can lighten the color of th…

Started by krissyfromswindon

2 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Capping

Ok, I got into a discussion with a friend. He says that it is ok to recap a lamp if it is cold but I thought that it should be warm before…

Started by Brian

6 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Brian

Stuck in neutral!!

I've got a Lava Lamp brand lamp that was working perfectly. I'd turn it on and it would take about 20-30 minutes to start "lava-nating". I…

Started by Jimmy D

8 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Jimmy D

Coil not seated properly

I just got my new lamp. This is the second go-around, as the first one was cloudy. Early in the first cycle I ran it through, all of the w…

Started by Eric B

5 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Cold blooded lava?

I have two lamps- A 1977 model 1120 52 oz. Aristocrat with clear iquid and red goo, and A 1978 model 100 52 oz Century with clear liquid…

Started by Reed

9 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service