Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hunter lava lamp

hi this is my first post hi eveyone iv just recieved a hunter lamp from e bay and the liquid is very cloudy i would to either replace the l…

Started by gbranch

3 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by gbranch

Can anyone tell me how to fix this please

my lava lamp seems to have a flow problum please help

Started by Shawn

4 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Dre

formula for lamp

Hi: Has anyone purchased the download formula for making lamps on e-bay? I think it is about $5.00. I have a bad century lamp and would lik…

Started by Pat Parsons

2 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Pat Parsons

Bubbleitis

There have been loads of questions about bubbles here. I have been asked quite a few times on how to cure the bubbles situation and even my…

Started by Brian

0 Jan 21, 2008

hey got some questions for your lava goooru lamp junkies =0)

i have a vintage model that is in need of some tlc... i remember growing up with this lamp and to say the least i fell in love with it at f…

Started by Jennifer

2 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by LampHead

Will fludiums ever return to Mathmos U.S.A ?

I have been trying to buy a fludium for about three weeks now. The Mathmos site was down and when it came back fludiums were not available.…

Started by JOSH

13 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Pink Floyd Hippie

Need new cap and water

I ordered a twin to my lava lamp on eBay. It arrioved toda, but the seller had packed it poorly and sent it parcel post. (1) can I get a n…

Started by Reed

2 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Reed

Cleaning and Klingons

I have a question. My lamp globe has a strange substance on the outside of it which streaks when i try and clean it. I have tried Clorox wi…

Started by Reed

5 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

g.e. reveal brand bulbs....

just wanted to let people know that the ge reveal bulbs really bring out the colors,and if you have a clear white it really cuts down on th…

Started by chad

9 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by Brian

can a frozen lava glob recover

Bought this before Xmas Forgot to bring it in the house Just was out in the Garage Wasnt thinking the liquid is fine but the glob is or was…

Started by jean

3 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service