Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transparent wax problem.

I have a problem with my grande lamp. I changed the fluid because I wanted a different color. I replaced the fluid with pure distilled wate…

Started by Mark Golebiowski

7 Feb 19, 2023
Reply by Claude J

Stardust fluid

Looked everywhere on OG and I can't see where the fluid in the old Stardust (in the consort bottles) has been identified. Anyone know or ha…

Started by Tiny Bubbles

2 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by Tiny Bubbles

Triton X-100 vs. kit surfactant

Gookits include a bottle of generic surfactant.  I have a bottle of Triton X-100.  Is this the same thing as in the Gookit?   Am wondering…

Started by J Monroe

3 Jan 31, 2023
Reply by Claude J

Advice: Should I replace my goo?

Hi....I recently bought a Hot Rocks lamp, blue with yellow goo.  I have a persistent problem where about 1/3 of the goo stays at the top,…

Started by Jim K

3 Jan 29, 2023
Reply by Claude J

Question regarding Basic Retro lamp formula with Perc.

Hello.  A question to anyone who can shed some light on this.  I have been trying to make my first lamp using the Basic Retro lamp formula.…

Started by Paul

11 Jan 28, 2023
Reply by bob

Glitter lamp to lava lamp conversion

Broke the globe top on a new Schilling metallic blue lamp the other day trying to reinstall the cap.   The master fluid was terribly cloudy…

Started by J Monroe

3 Jan 21, 2023
Reply by J Monroe

Creating Mathmos bottle

Many years ago I did purchase custom lanar bottles from Mathmos but they seem to not care anymore about happy customers and just sell their…

Started by IdOrU 02

4 Jan 13, 2023
Reply by Claude J

Lava Lab Creations "Goo Kit" vs Magma Tower Flow and Quality

Hi everyone, it's been some years since I was active. Much to my disappointment Magma Tower no longer seems to be selling Goo Kits, but a n…

Started by Kempton

14 Jan 12, 2023
Reply by MacRanium

goo dye and surf

Has anyone used LLC surf with MT goo? Has anyone used MT dye with LLC goo? Has anyone used LLC dye with MT goo? Any info would help thanks.…

Started by Michael Giannasio

0 Jan 7, 2023

Circulating Hot Water to Heat a Lava Lamp...?

This was an idea I had recently and I'll add images in the comments when I can get time to make some designs. Lava lamps have to have heat…

Started by Mattgyver92

2 Jan 4, 2023
Reply by Mattgyver92

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service