Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Replacement Bulbs for 17" lamp

Hi all, new here, so please bear with me. I have three Lava lamps, the two older ones (about twenty years old) need some replacement bulbs…

Started by Lorenzo Gerace

3 May 29
Reply by Claude J

Replacement Screw Cap plans for 60-70's lamp upload

Hello all, first time here. I have an old lamp that was my grandma's and I'm a little sentimental about it.  It must be early 70's minimum…

Started by Duane K

55 May 26
Reply by Duane K

Bubbly Lava

Hi All I was wondering why  my lava has bubbles inside of it. They look like air bubbles. And is there a way of fixing it? im new to this…

Started by Finlay Cooper

2 May 26
Reply by Soylent Green

Electronic heating and lighting applications. (2)

AC 24v 25w Electronic Lava Lamp 41.5cl I evaluated the bottles, canisters and broken rgb led bulb to be thrown with the PWM rgb led driver…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

4 May 26
Reply by MarcoHarn

Goo kit lamp with sticking issue. I need help!

It's been three weeks since I made this lamp, and now the wax is sticking to the sides. Why is this happening? I meticulously cleaned the b…

Started by Richard Zhang

37 May 20
Reply by Claude J

Awesomely lucky 17 inch/32 oz blue "Designer" lamp refurbishment weirdness. Is this normal, anyone else had similar situation?

I got a 17 inch/32 oz "Designer" lamp, the blue base with blue wax variety.  When I picked it up(used) it was totally clear but had obviou…

Started by James K.

3 May 18
Reply by Claude J

Fixing Cloudy Lamps

I've got some Haggerty lamps that are really starting to cloud up. Are there any recommendations on how to clear up the cloudiness? I've r…

Started by Mickey-D

2 May 17
Reply by Arne

Need info on cap

I just bought a lamp with a gold cap, and I'm wondering if it's a US made one or a China made one.

Started by Jake Thomas

1 May 14
Reply by Jay Goo

gu10 bulb replacement

Hi everyone! I just received a new astro from mathmos that I purchased for my father's birthday. It uses a gu10 35w bulb. Since I'm in the…

Started by Deacon

0 May 13

Help with vintage lava light

My lava light doesn't flow right, its just big globs. Its 48 years old. 

Started by Vito Linz

8 May 12
Reply by Diin

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service