Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,313)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crestworth Glitterlite Fluid

Quick question! I've only ever used water to top up Glitterlites, but have one that's a little lower than usual. Is it just vegetable glyce…

Started by Mark

2 Apr 4
Reply by Mark

Mathmos Jupiter 2

Just recently obtained a J2. I do not have any instruction manuals, can anyone help with a copy ?

Started by KEVIN EDG

7 Apr 1
Reply by KEVIN EDG

How to fix wax sticking to your globe

After many months of frustration I have finally figured out the cure for wax sticking to the glass. I am confident that this will work for…

Started by Autumn

20 Mar 26
Reply by Zapiao

Are mathmos bulbs propietary?

I mean, can i fit inside my astro baby another bulb of the same wattage and size?

Started by Fernando Nicotera

1 Mar 26
Reply by Zapiao

Globe stained from the inside?

Has anyone had this problem before? What do you think can be done without pouring out the liquid and scrubbing from the inside? What do you…

Started by Matt Tesoriero

6 Mar 25
Reply by Marcel

Wax won't stick to coil? Solution here!

Wax won't stick to coil? This is how I did it 1 - Drain original liquid and save it for later. (Use a clean container for it) 2 - After l…

Started by teltras

1 Mar 24
Reply by Sentrex

Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have a couple of crappy "made in china" lamps and always wanted to get a proper one and of course…

Started by ImMelting

7 Mar 22
Reply by ImMelting

Can you change color of existing wax in a Grande?

Hi everyone. I'm trying to rescue a Grande. I want to change the color of the yellow wax. Is this possible?

Started by Kevin Burns

1 Mar 10
Reply by Zachary

Has anyone tried putting a 16in lava lite in a 17in base before?

It seems to fit okay and I like it because it shows more of the globe off. But could this be a danger to to globe at all in terms of heat m…

Started by Kitsuku Mitsumatski

1 Feb 29
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Epsom Salts = Bubbly Wax

I've recently re-filled a 2-year-old Astro with new water, following precise instructions on how to get it done. I've been happy with the r…

Started by Rafael Benedicto

10 Feb 23
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service