Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vandor lamps

Does anyone know what bulbs go in the Vendor lamps? Specifically, the Doors lamp. Thank you

Started by Tiny Bubbles

3 Dec 30, 2022
Reply by Tiny Bubbles

Mathmos Fireflow prone to overheating, what can I do?

I have a Mathmos Fireflow with yellow wax and blue liquid, that seems to be very prone to overheating.I have compared how it behaves with m…

Started by Koguri3108

6 Dec 29, 2022
Reply by Bowlerhat

Testing if a coil is "stickable"

Does anyone of you have any suggestions about this.. One of my lamps have a non stickable coil and im trying to clean it and putting in ba…

Started by Da9L

29 Dec 9, 2022
Reply by Mattgyver92

DIY Glitter lamp question

I’m planning on making a glitter lamp. From what I understand Calcium Chloride makes a slow lamp and Calcium Nitrate makes a fast lamp. Is…

Started by Mark Golebiowski

1 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

Bubble clock

Hello again lava lovers, Please see the attached video for an example of the problem I am having. I have the same problem with a couple of…

Started by Jsmooth

2 Nov 29, 2022
Reply by Jsmooth

Do you have experience with liquid wax dye?

I want to change the color of the wax in my grande lamp. I have liquid wax dye. Since the dye is an oil, I am afraid if I add a lot of dye…

1 Nov 29, 2022
Reply by KS

Grande 100w replacement bulb

Hi Everyone, I have always replaced my Grande bulbs with the clear 100w reflector bulbs, which are expensive. I noticed that you can get fr…

2 Nov 21, 2022
Reply by Galaxy_9

Water bubbles in restored Century

Any suggestions for getting rid of water bubbles? I restored this lovely old Century two years ago from scratch but in the past couple of m…

Started by Michael Eskin

1 Nov 13, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Fixed flow in decade old Tower Lava Lamp - Glycol rescue!

I pulled out my ten year old, five gallon tower red/clear lamp and powered it up only to find that the flow was a single blob rising halfwa…

Started by Todd

0 Nov 8, 2022

MY DIFFERENT CHEMICAL EXPERIENCES FOR GLITTER LAMP

Hello everyone, This week I tried various chemicals for the glitter lamp. First I searched for safety data sheets for glitter. Because the…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

19 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service