Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Erin's Discussions (3,544)

Discussions Replied To (3041) Replies Latest Activity

"I snagged one. I know the 2002 globes can be kinda iffy, but the new stuff from Lava…"

Erin replied 13 hours ago to Did you guy see this - Ebay - deceased collectors collection

4 11 hours ago
Reply by kero48

"Interesting. I saw those the other night. Will be interested to see what else comes…"

Erin replied yesterday to Did you guy see this - Ebay - deceased collectors collection

4 11 hours ago
Reply by kero48

"^ What a wonderful story Deb. Thank you so much for sharing it. <3"

Erin replied Oct 22 to Our Dear OG Friend - Pete Ball Has Passed Away

18 Oct 22
Reply by Erin

"Yep, that's a Carlisle. Per our Lava Library: http://oozinggoo.ning.com/page/carlisle"

Erin replied Oct 18 to Vintage lamp identifcation

4 Nov 9
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"I love it so far, but I historically have very bad luck and very high standards with…"

Erin replied Oct 16 to "Custom" Grande from Lava Lite - Full Review (in progress)

27 Oct 16
Reply by Erin

"I am running mine for the 6th time today. So far so good, though I took a look at th…"

Erin replied Oct 15 to "Custom" Grande from Lava Lite - Full Review (in progress)

27 Oct 16
Reply by Erin

"I feel like Walgreen's had one like that, too. I got a cheap lamp from Fareway (disc…"

Erin replied Oct 8 to CVS brand lava lamp

10 Oct 14
Reply by kero48

"03 is blue/white, and typically, (1)03 is a 52 oz. blue.white"

Erin replied Oct 2 to 103A? Color combination?

3 Oct 2
Reply by Erin

"Heat will cause that, for sure. That being said, esp with Chinese-made lamps, they o…"

Erin replied Sep 23 to Lava table lamp shipped to member arrived with some problems - why?

6 Sep 23
Reply by kero48

"The liquid is clear, it just doesn't photograph that way. When running, the liquid d…"

Erin replied Sep 21 to "Custom" Grande from Lava Lite - Full Review (in progress)

27 Oct 16
Reply by Erin

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service