Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Erin's Discussions (3,507)

Discussions Replied To (3006) Replies Latest Activity

"And link: http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Lampe-paillettes-bleu-vert-CRESTWORTH-Decoverre-COS…"

Erin replied Jul 17 to What is this? On eBay France, Crestworth Glitterlite without pedestal

6 Jul 17
Reply by Erin

"Pic for those interested: "

Erin replied Jul 17 to What is this? On eBay France, Crestworth Glitterlite without pedestal

6 Jul 17
Reply by Erin

"That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Where did you get that done (the re…"

Erin replied Jun 17 to Florence Art Restored!

12 Jun 18
Reply by Kirk

"I've been collecting for only a short amount of time, in the grand scheme of things.…"

Erin replied Jun 15 to Lava Insiders

12 Jul 9
Reply by kero48

"I think most of us are not interested. The last time many of us got interested in an…"

Erin replied Jun 15 to Lava Insiders

12 Jul 9
Reply by kero48

"It can happen for a lot of reasons, like Modulo said. Most likely the user left and…"

Erin replied Jun 15 to Why are there so often posts missing in the older archived threads?

6 Jun 15
Reply by Erin

"This is the member I'm talking about: http://oozinggoo.ning.com/profile/phreaktor?xg…"

Erin replied Jun 15 to atlantis wave machine

6 Jun 18
Reply by wayne miller

"That's one of the more rare wave machines and a few years ago, they were going for h…"

Erin replied Jun 15 to atlantis wave machine

6 Jun 18
Reply by wayne miller

"I'd be interested in either of the Giants... as long as they are in near mint condit…"

Erin replied Jun 15 to Lamps I'm intending to sell

20 Jul 14
Reply by Claude J

"Oh no... this is terrible news. Pete was such a kind soul and helpful friend. I am g…"

Erin replied Jun 11 to Our Dear OG Friend - Pete Ball Has Passed Away

16 Jul 6
Reply by Loren

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service