Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Amanda Taft's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I've put a price of $6,000 for the entire collection out there for anyone who can pi…"

Amanda Taft replied Oct 17 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"Yeah that's going to be the hard part for anyone. Everything I've read is that the o…"

Amanda Taft replied Oct 11 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"Im in Pensacola... up in the panhandle."

Amanda Taft replied Oct 10 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"Also, if anyone is interested in just the Collosuses I would work out a deal for jus…"

Amanda Taft replied Oct 10 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"I am going to be moving in about six weeks so if anyone wants to take advantage of t…"

Amanda Taft replied Oct 9 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"If I decide to sell individually I'll let you guys know. I've been camping for the p…"

Amanda Taft replied Oct 6 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

""

Amanda Taft replied Sep 22 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"I've sent anyone who's texted all of the photos. Also, I accepted your friend reques…"

Amanda Taft replied Sep 21 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"I have gotten some requests to sell individual Collosus setups but I'm looking for s…"

Amanda Taft replied Sep 17 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"I do. Im going to post pics and updates on the forum tonight. I bought out a collect…"

Amanda Taft replied Aug 29 to Colossus Going Rate

9 Sep 26
Reply by Kevin Allen

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service