Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Alex Johnson's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi it Alex i just sent you an email on the address if you need anything else let me…"

Alex Johnson replied Jun 9, 2021 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"Thats both gold screw 52oz gold and the gold base. Sorry for the confusion of my wri…"

Alex Johnson replied Jan 31, 2021 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"Hey Jonas I sent out a message a few months back if your your full set 52oz gold sta…"

Alex Johnson replied Jan 31, 2021 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"Hi i send you a friend request to see if the part to the lamp is available. Thanks "

Alex Johnson replied Dec 30, 2020 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"Hi this alex if you still have the empty gold century set lamp and the empty globe w…"

Alex Johnson replied Dec 29, 2020 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"This alex I sent you a message "

Alex Johnson replied Jul 21, 2019 to F/S - Complete Grande Bottle With Seal Cap & Coils

5 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by Terry bass

"Do you do shipping because might be able to get the silver one"

Alex Johnson replied May 23, 2019 to Lava Lot for Sale (Update!)

15 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Sparky

"Hi can you friend me I want to know the prices on the centery silver or just the bas…"

Alex Johnson replied May 22, 2019 to Lava Lot for Sale (Update!)

15 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Sparky

"70 being distil water and 30 been pg? Or is it the other way around?"

Alex Johnson replied Apr 18, 2019 to problem getting wax to rise with propylene glycol

10 Apr 18, 2019
Reply by Claude J

"so this is an up date on the 32 oz lava lite and i would like to get some feed back…"

Alex Johnson replied Apr 18, 2019 to problem getting wax to rise with propylene glycol

10 Apr 18, 2019
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service