Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava_Head_UK's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"We all hoped they would be same price as the rest of the range but the price was inc…"

Lava_Head_UK replied on Sunday to Mathmos Clear /White Astro bottles shipping within 3 weeks!

6 on Sunday
Reply by Susan

"The bottles are now available."

Lava_Head_UK replied Sep 29 to New Mathmos Colour Combinations!

46 on Friday
Reply by Susan

"Hmmmmm Blue Blue again, nice colour but we have already had that colour & my Yel…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Sep 20 to New Mathmos Colour Combinations!

46 on Friday
Reply by Susan

"All 4 of mine had issues with wax sticking to the glass & scratched bottles, for…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Sep 19 to Another One Day Only from Mathmos!!

6 Sep 19
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"I only use 25w spotlight bulbs in my Astrobaby’s, Telstars and Jets and the 30 w equ…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 30 to Lava not rising

18 Aug 7
Reply by Matthew

"Oh don’t get me started I would love to know the answer to that question, seems stan…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 13 to What is going on @Mathmos?

4 Jul 13
Reply by Mr MaGoo

"So an email sent from Mathmos yesterday said the White Clear Astro bottles will be s…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 10 to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 Jul 10
Reply by MichaelN77

"Glad to hear someone is happy with the io both my First 100’s had flaking blistered…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 7 to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 Jul 10
Reply by MichaelN77

"Hope the quality of your io was better than my 2 "

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 1 to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 Jul 10
Reply by MichaelN77

"Not sure if it will fit but the new Mathmos bottles now have a little lip around the…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 1 to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 Jul 10
Reply by MichaelN77

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service