Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava_Head_UK's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"So an email sent from Mathmos yesterday said the White Clear Astro bottles will be s…"

Lava_Head_UK replied on Friday to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 on Saturday
Reply by MichaelN77

"Glad to hear someone is happy with the io both my First 100’s had flaking blistered…"

Lava_Head_UK replied on Tuesday to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 on Saturday
Reply by MichaelN77

"Hope the quality of your io was better than my 2 "

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 1 to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 on Saturday
Reply by MichaelN77

"Not sure if it will fit but the new Mathmos bottles now have a little lip around the…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jul 1 to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 on Saturday
Reply by MichaelN77

"I had planned on ordering 10 but they can forget it, this is pure greed just like th…"

49 on Saturday
Reply by MichaelN77

"That’s pretty shocking not to mention greedy if Mathmos have raised the price but as…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jun 30 to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 on Saturday
Reply by MichaelN77

"Brilliant!! well done to the both of you! "

Lava_Head_UK replied Jun 26 to DONATION MADE TO OOZING GOO per Keith's request - Completed

1 Jun 26
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"This was announced on the official Mathmos Twitter feed earlier today. "

Lava_Head_UK replied Jun 26 to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 on Saturday
Reply by MichaelN77

"Brilliant thank you , guess what I’ll be doing later!!! "

Lava_Head_UK replied Jun 12 to Paint removal

2 Jun 12
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Still haven’t used my Orange /Yellow bottle yet but the Blue / Turquoise , Violet /…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Jun 9 to Mathmos Neo Assembley.

4 Jun 9
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service