Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Isabelle Martin's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Claude, I've reviewed the ''conversations'' we had back then & found the Head…"

Isabelle Martin replied May 27 to CUSTOM LAMPS FOR SALE

13 Jun 27
Reply by Claude J

"Whenever you can, Claude. Just email me when you're ready!  "

Isabelle Martin replied May 26 to CUSTOM LAMPS FOR SALE

13 Jun 27
Reply by Claude J

"Before you go to USPS, can you tell me how much the lamp weighs? I can at least have…"

13 Jun 27
Reply by Claude J

"Hi Claude, I hope you're doing well. :-) All your lamps are AWESOME but it seems I…"

13 Jun 27
Reply by Claude J

"What kind of glitters do you have?"

Isabelle Martin replied Nov 28, 2012 to Exchange a Mathmos Astro Flock Limited Edition for a Fantasia Omni

7 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Modulo '70

"I'm also looking for the Crestworth Mathmos Space Fiber Optic Lamp.  "

Isabelle Martin replied Nov 28, 2012 to Exchange a Mathmos Astro Flock Limited Edition for a Fantasia Omni

7 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Modulo '70

"Thanks Mike! :-) But these candle powered glitters would not have been enough. :-) T…"

7 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Modulo '70

"Good to see you in high spirit!  :-)  "

Isabelle Martin replied Nov 11, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"MUCH respect for you, Arne! Rob is right: what a GREAT community Oozinggoo is!  "

Isabelle Martin replied Nov 8, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Happy to see you're in good spirits! What a BRAVE man you are and SUCH an example. T…"

Isabelle Martin replied Nov 8, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service