Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Dave Cook's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Just responded to a private message you sent me a while back."

Dave Cook replied Mar 14, 2021 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"Cool!  I kinda wondered on this recently."

Dave Cook replied Aug 14, 2020 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"I've been starting to experiment with making my own wax and fluid, so I'm interested…"

Dave Cook replied May 16, 2020 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"I know this is an old post I'm reviving. But in case anyone else finds this and wond…"

Dave Cook replied May 13, 2020 to Awesomely lucky 17 inch/32 oz blue "Designer" lamp refurbishment weirdness. Is this normal, anyone else had similar situation?

3 May 18, 2020
Reply by Claude J

"I'm bumping your post just to see if anyone sees it and responds, as I'm also experi…"

Dave Cook replied May 13, 2020 to Goo kit lamp with sticking issue. I need help!

37 May 20, 2020
Reply by Claude J

"I like that idea with the cookie jar!  Do you happen to have any other pics? I'll k…"

Dave Cook replied May 12, 2020 to DIY Lamp Bases/Stands

4 May 12, 2020
Reply by Claude J

"Sent a message to the OP just in case."

Dave Cook replied May 11, 2020 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"I'm pretty sure it is the chlorinated part that tells you it is most likely PERC/Tet…"

Dave Cook replied May 11, 2020 to Having trouble locating a good up to date DIY formula

13 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by Johnny

"So are you replacing the amount of paraffin with microcrystalline, or that's how muc…"

Dave Cook replied May 7, 2020 to Having trouble locating a good up to date DIY formula

13 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by Johnny

"Cool experimenting. If you don't like Gulf wax, what did you use for your paraffin?"

Dave Cook replied May 7, 2020 to Creating a tiny custom lamp from scratch: A Quarantine Adventure.

6 May 7, 2020
Reply by Ant Bee

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service