Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

jmpenny32's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"At this point no one has them for sale, even the German guy isn't selling them anymo…"

jmpenny32 replied Sep 22 to REPLACEMENT QUALITY GLASS FIBER OPTIC SPRAYS COMING VERY SOON!! FOR FANTASIA & CUDA BRAND LAMPS

268 Sep 22
Reply by John

"Please look back in the comments section of this thread these were going to be repla…"

jmpenny32 replied Sep 22 to REPLACEMENT QUALITY GLASS FIBER OPTIC SPRAYS COMING VERY SOON!! FOR FANTASIA & CUDA BRAND LAMPS

268 Sep 22
Reply by John

"Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliment! I really do try and put as much d…"

jmpenny32 replied Sep 12 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

16 Sep 12
Reply by jmpenny32

"I have one last Cosmos for sale! Pictures to come soon. I am avoiding listing this o…"

jmpenny32 replied Sep 12 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

16 Sep 12
Reply by jmpenny32

"This lamp just sold! I may have one other one available if the deal falls through wi…"

jmpenny32 replied Aug 13 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

16 Sep 12
Reply by jmpenny32

"Additional Chrome banding was added to the upper support ring to give it a more cohe…"

jmpenny32 replied Aug 10 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

16 Sep 12
Reply by jmpenny32

""

jmpenny32 replied Aug 10 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

16 Sep 12
Reply by jmpenny32

"I still have the one that was on eBay. I took the listing down because i made a cosm…"

16 Sep 12
Reply by jmpenny32

"Thank you! Yes, many hours were spent making these. However i never cut corners and…"

jmpenny32 replied Aug 7 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

16 Sep 12
Reply by jmpenny32

"Thank you so much! I have a passion for these lamps and also it gives me a great fee…"

jmpenny32 replied Aug 7 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

16 Sep 12
Reply by jmpenny32

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service