Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

jmpenny32's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"This lamp just sold! I may have one other one available if the deal falls through wi…"

jmpenny32 replied on Tuesday to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

13 on Tuesday
Reply by jmpenny32

"Additional Chrome banding was added to the upper support ring to give it a more cohe…"

jmpenny32 replied Aug 10 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

13 on Tuesday
Reply by jmpenny32

""

jmpenny32 replied Aug 10 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

13 on Tuesday
Reply by jmpenny32

"I still have the one that was on eBay. I took the listing down because i made a cosm…"

13 on Tuesday
Reply by jmpenny32

"Thank you! Yes, many hours were spent making these. However i never cut corners and…"

jmpenny32 replied Aug 7 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

13 on Tuesday
Reply by jmpenny32

"Thank you so much! I have a passion for these lamps and also it gives me a great fee…"

jmpenny32 replied Aug 7 to Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

13 on Tuesday
Reply by jmpenny32

"The lamp will come in at about 36" that includes the top hemisphere, 24-25" wide. Th…"

jmpenny32 replied Jun 22 to Meet the Fantasia "COSMOS 2" Ultimate

36 Aug 10
Reply by Laurent

"Second batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps to be listed for sale in the next few weeks…"

jmpenny32 replied Jun 20 to Meet the Fantasia "COSMOS 2" Ultimate

36 Aug 10
Reply by Laurent

"I generally sell out fast on these wheels so this time I made a bigger batch. I have…"

jmpenny32 replied May 9 to REPLACEMENT COLOR WHEELS FOR FANTASIA SUNBURST 4000, COSMOS 5000, SOLAR 1 & REGENCY NOW AVAILABLE!

40 May 9
Reply by jmpenny32

""

jmpenny32 replied May 9 to REPLACEMENT COLOR WHEELS FOR FANTASIA SUNBURST 4000, COSMOS 5000, SOLAR 1 & REGENCY NOW AVAILABLE!

40 May 9
Reply by jmpenny32

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service