Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Brad's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (946) Replies Latest Activity

"for some reason i am just now seeing this. very sad to hear about pete's passing. he…"

Brad replied Jul 4 to Our Dear OG Friend - Pete Ball Has Passed Away

16 Jul 6
Reply by Loren

"i agree with your statement about soap potentially making the wax bubbly. distilled…"

Brad replied Jun 26 to Newbie here; likely a boring problem with my lamp but help assisted ;)

5 Jun 26
Reply by Brad

"welcome to og! it sounds like you're willing to experiment, so here is my suggestion…"

Brad replied Jun 21 to Newbie here; likely a boring problem with my lamp but help assisted ;)

5 Jun 26
Reply by Brad

"I ALMOST FORGOT! Please post pics along the way :)"

Brad replied Mar 9 to Help! I Need a Nerd!

17 Mar 20
Reply by Kelly

"thank you for doing the math, keith. spot-on with the lamps, and 100% agree on putti…"

Brad replied Mar 9 to Help! I Need a Nerd!

17 Mar 20
Reply by Kelly

"kirk - those look great! flourescent is next-level man. i can appreciate the non-tox…"

Brad replied Mar 8 to Slow Non-Toxic Glitter on the Test Bench

5 Mar 22
Reply by Kirk

"Thanks for that, Mark! I had no idea. Great story about selling lamps on-line back i…"

Brad replied Feb 13 to Oozing Goo Turns 20 Years Old!

12 Feb 16
Reply by Mark Goo

"there are no cures that i am aware of, though some people have reported good results…"

Brad replied Feb 9 to Extreme bubbles in vintage squiggle-ideas?

5 Feb 10
Reply by Keith

"since it's stationary, i'd leave it be, especially given how nice the flow is. the p…"

Brad replied Feb 9 to HELP! white stuff in wax?

4 Feb 9
Reply by Brad

"great flow on that lamp for sure! it seems to happen to lamps that are stored for a…"

Brad replied Feb 9 to HELP! white stuff in wax?

4 Feb 9
Reply by Brad

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service