Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

TomK's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Unless she's a goohead...then she'll say, "Oh, fixing your flow, eh?" Although the b…"

TomK replied May 1, 2014 to Problems with a modern China LL, not sure what to do

45 May 5, 2014
Reply by TomK

"If you can read the inner label of contents, look for the word "surfactant". If it i…"

TomK replied May 1, 2014 to Problems with a modern China LL, not sure what to do

45 May 5, 2014
Reply by TomK

"What I did was draw off some liquid from the lamp into a small bottle/jar...like a m…"

45 May 5, 2014
Reply by TomK

"If you decide to try some salt, do not use epsom salts because it clouds up the liqu…"

45 May 5, 2014
Reply by TomK

"I would be interested in your Glitterball if you haven't already made a deal. I live…"

TomK replied Apr 16, 2014 to Selling some more lamps on bsBay

10 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

"I'm glad to hear that LL is backing up their product for you. Let's hope the next on…"

TomK replied Apr 11, 2014 to Problems with a modern China LL, not sure what to do

45 May 5, 2014
Reply by TomK

"They make or should I say "made" 40W applications in both base thread sizes. But fin…"

TomK replied Apr 10, 2014 to Problems with a modern China LL, not sure what to do

45 May 5, 2014
Reply by TomK

"I have a unique problem...I am the proud owner of a vintage Crestworth Limited Coppe…"

TomK replied Apr 9, 2014 to Replacement Astro bulbs in the US?

26 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by TomK

"It all depends on what is causing the lack of flow. If it is too much surface tensio…"

TomK replied Apr 6, 2014 to Problems with a modern China LL, not sure what to do

45 May 5, 2014
Reply by TomK

"If you are going to open it, I would try the more simple, easy fixes first. If the l…"

TomK replied Apr 6, 2014 to Problems with a modern China LL, not sure what to do

45 May 5, 2014
Reply by TomK

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service