Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

lavalover's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Dr... Even though it forced itself into an upside down wedge at the very top of…"

lavalover replied Jun 4, 2015 to Made a giant out of multiple lamps and now wax is floating to the top

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

"I had it on for about 6 hours yesterday and when I checked on it it was melted as on…"

lavalover replied Jun 4, 2015 to Made a giant out of multiple lamps and now wax is floating to the top

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

"Will do. I guess I felt that if no wax was stuck to the coil I was burning something…"

lavalover replied Jun 3, 2015 to Made a giant out of multiple lamps and now wax is floating to the top

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

"Thanks for the reply Brad. So you would recommend the distiller water over weighting…"

lavalover replied Jun 1, 2015 to Made a giant out of multiple lamps and now wax is floating to the top

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

"Normally it should turn sideways, shoot some up, fall back down, slowly melt, then s…"

lavalover replied May 31, 2015 to Made a giant out of multiple lamps and now wax is floating to the top

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

"Using the 100w bulb and it runs for about the time needed to create some melting of…"

lavalover replied May 31, 2015 to Made a giant out of multiple lamps and now wax is floating to the top

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

"As soon as it starts to get any real heat the whole blob goes up and stays up."

lavalover replied May 30, 2015 to Made a giant out of multiple lamps and now wax is floating to the top

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

"Here's what I'm getting..."

lavalover replied May 30, 2015 to Made a giant out of multiple lamps and now wax is floating to the top

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

"Yep. After it didn't seat the first time, I removed all the water, melted it to the…"

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

"What I did is unbottle several lamps and put them all in. I'm running it off whateve…"

21 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by lavalover

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service