Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Jonas Clark-Elliott's Discussions (1,312)

Discussions Replied To (1196) Replies Latest Activity

"No complete Wizards, sorry. "

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied on Wednesday to I'm having a lava-related stuff garage sale! Edit: READ END OF THREAD!

46 on Wednesday
Reply by Robert Israel

"Yes, top-heavy, boring flow. I wouldn't buy it."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied on Wednesday to Does this lamp look like it's worth $30?

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"Empty globes are spoken for, sorry. "

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 21 to I'm having a lava-related stuff garage sale! Edit: READ END OF THREAD!

46 on Wednesday
Reply by Robert Israel

"I remember the latter, but not the former. Wish I recalled the name! That springy th…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Feb 21 to Looking for something from the late 90's early 2000's

2 Feb 22
Reply by William "Lava-boy" Sorrentino

"They were also sold in the USA for a very short time. Probably not very popular here…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jan 31 to Does anyone know what this is? I know it was made by Crestworth

8 Jan 31
Reply by Claude J

"With the sleek earlier models, flowers varied, but the ones in the first two photos…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jan 31 to original flowers for Elegant and Enchantress planters --

2 Jan 31

"Yep, Wizard. Hold onto it."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jan 31 to 1990s wizard hat lamp help?

3 Jan 31

"Yeah, so here's the story: it is, or was, flocked. These, like the entire timeline o…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jan 31 to Textured green elegant enchantress???

6 Jan 31

"Quick note: the Fantasia fiber optic sprays have been claimed, by Soylent Green."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jan 31 to I'm having a lava-related stuff garage sale! Edit: READ END OF THREAD!

46 on Wednesday
Reply by Robert Israel

"My shipper is open again! I should be able to really get hoppin' in the coming week.…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jan 31 to I'm having a lava-related stuff garage sale! Edit: READ END OF THREAD!

46 on Wednesday
Reply by Robert Israel

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service