Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Jonas Clark-Elliott's Discussions (1,360)

Discussions Replied To (1233) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, paint is on the outside."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1, 2021 to Removing tri-colored spray paint on the inside of my Grande

3 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"Yes, probably a Graffix prototype. Quite cool."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1, 2021 to Prototype Chester the Jester Icon?

2 Aug 1, 2021

"Ferrule is correct. And plenty of owners of Fantasia glass-fibre lamps have cleaned…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1, 2021 to Crestworth Snowflake

10 Aug 4, 2021
Reply by Simon Lloyd

"Agreed. Posting your collection here isn't giving anyone anything for free that they…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1, 2021 to Chicago Collectors - Interest in Appearing in a Documentary?

7 Aug 1, 2021

"Shipping will begin again shortly!"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1, 2021 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"BIG DELAYS! Family back in hospital, ability to get to my shipper is very limited. W…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jul 7, 2021 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"Lava-brand glitter table lamp spoken for!"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jun 7, 2021 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"About 100 lava and glitter, assorted 90s all the way back to 60s. Originator of the…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jun 2, 2021 to How many lamps/lighting effects do you have in your collection?

18 Jun 7, 2021
Reply by Galaxy_9

"Sorry all, family in the hospital. Back on this ASAP."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied May 25, 2021 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

"If it were me, I'd deal with the cloudiness and keep that fill. The flow is incredib…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied May 9, 2021 to Crestworth princess/rocket, recent purchase.

11 May 9, 2021

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service