Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Dustin Bargsley's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes that bulb should work. They have multi packs of the same ones.  That’s very simi…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Jan 9, 2020 to Cloudy Fluidium Lava Lamp & wrong bulb?

8 Jan 9, 2020
Reply by Lovin_Lava

"Hi, I am glad to help. Honestly, the easiest and cheapest method of getting the lamp…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Jan 7, 2020 to Cloudy Fluidium Lava Lamp & wrong bulb?

8 Jan 9, 2020
Reply by Lovin_Lava

"Wow!  That’s really amazing. I just started collecting so I’m trying to get a good c…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Jan 2, 2020 to Looking for Wizard globes

4 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by Todd Miller

"Thank you for your response Blind faith.  That kind of works with what the seller sa…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Jan 2, 2020 to Dead Stock late 80’s Stand alone Complete set of 3 Fluorescent Series Lava lamps?

9 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"I see. That makes sense.  It would be tough for me to sell an individual lamp and br…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Jan 1, 2020 to Dead Stock late 80’s Stand alone Complete set of 3 Fluorescent Series Lava lamps?

9 Oct 12, 2020

"Keith, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.  I will definitely post pic…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Jan 1, 2020 to Dead Stock late 80’s Stand alone Complete set of 3 Fluorescent Series Lava lamps?

9 Oct 12, 2020

"Oh wow, I guess I did get a good deal on it. Thank you for taking time to respond to…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Dec 31, 2019 to Need help to positively identify a lava lamp

5 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Zachary

"Thanks Zach!  Wow!m, 2000 huh. I remember that year because everyone was freaking ou…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Dec 31, 2019 to Need help to positively identify a lava lamp

5 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Zachary

"If you are using the fluidiums with the original mathmos bulbs, they will not work p…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Dec 28, 2019 to Cloudy Fluidium Lava Lamp & wrong bulb?

8 Jan 9, 2020
Reply by Lovin_Lava

"Oh I see.  Well the seller wants $45 for the Wizard with the painted globe. Is it wo…"

Dustin Bargsley replied Dec 22, 2019 to Need help identifying a lava lamp

7 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Dustin Bargsley

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service