Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Johnny's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Activity

"i saw it, outbid as well, it must be one the first productions with that cap, short…"

Johnny replied on Monday to Mk 0 Crestworth Astro?

9 8 hours ago
Reply by Modulo '70

"may be a couple of reasons , 1, the wax is old and often see it in very old cloudy b…"

Johnny replied on Thursday to What's going on? Wax flows upwards. Not warm, cold...

4 on Thursday
Reply by Peter Panussi

"Many many years ago back in the early 90s Mathmos made me a astro with green liquid…"

Johnny replied May 10 to Color Question / Mathmos Astro Baby

13 May 10
Reply by Johnny

"looks like the cheap chinese lamps that flooded the market few years back"

Johnny replied Apr 19 to Wembley Astro Lamp

10 Apr 24
Reply by kero48

"i tend to just give the bottle a in bowl of soapy water, spose its possible to get a…"

Johnny replied Mar 22 to Dusty glass

2 Mar 22
Reply by James Cotton

"i think the formula has been tweaked to start quicker and have noticed that it tends…"

Johnny replied Jan 27 to New Mathmos Astro Metallic 2016 - silver dusted glass bottle

59 Feb 9
Reply by Claude J

"bulbs dont last like they used to, ive bought lots of them so called halogen bulb (…"

Johnny replied Jan 22 to Bulb of Shame

4 Jan 22
Reply by Modulo '70

"personaly i think its pretty risky to use a bottle that has been broken due to when…"

Johnny replied Jan 13 to Gluing glass

6 Jan 14
Reply by David Chesler

"so glad i didnt order one now "

Johnny replied Dec 9, 2016 to New Mathmos Astro Metallic 2016 - silver dusted glass bottle

59 Feb 9
Reply by Claude J

"oh well that told me 26 years of collecting and restoring mathmos etc from glued bak…"

Johnny replied Dec 8, 2016 to Unscrew the lid.

6 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Johnny

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service