Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Plasma Spazma's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks man!!  Not sure if thats a good price or not?  "

The Plasma Spazma replied Oct 21 to Lava lite magma lamp Spencer's gifts early 90s?

8 Oct 21
Reply by The Plasma Spazma

"Damn, now I need to find 2 clocks, Haha. Thanks for sharing my friend, it was a real…"

The Plasma Spazma replied Oct 18 to Lava lite magma lamp Spencer's gifts early 90s?

8 Oct 21

"Thanks friend!  Is that your collection, If so im very envious of you. I still need…"

The Plasma Spazma replied Oct 18 to Lava lite magma lamp Spencer's gifts early 90s?

8 Oct 21

"Finally got a rocket ship one, love it.  1016201751a%7E2.jpg 1016201751c%7E2.jpg 101…"

The Plasma Spazma replied Oct 16 to Lava lite magma lamp Spencer's gifts early 90s?

8 Oct 21

"Awesome, thanks for the heads up so I don't get railroaded. "

The Plasma Spazma replied Sep 21 to Wanted 25" crackle tube light by can you imagine

3 Sep 21

""

The Plasma Spazma replied Sep 13 to Wanted 25" crackle tube light by can you imagine

3 Sep 21

" "

The Plasma Spazma replied Sep 1 to Eye of the storm from rabbit shadow box?

2 Sep 1

"Found one!!  Thanks everyone.  0827201933.jpg"

The Plasma Spazma replied Aug 27 to Spencer's gifts megavolt plasma ball wanted!!!! FOUND!! NO LONGER LOOKING.

3 Aug 27

"Here0802201636.jpg 0802201636b.jpg"

The Plasma Spazma replied Aug 2 to NEED HELP!! Switching over a plasma globe from UK to US

4 Aug 2

"I had an adapter but when I plugged it in I heard a small pop and it hasnt worked at…"

The Plasma Spazma replied Aug 2 to NEED HELP!! Switching over a plasma globe from UK to US

4 Aug 2

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service