Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Plasma Spazma's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Deal, email is rocklord@live.com.  send me the detailsvand ill pay asap via PayPal.…"

The Plasma Spazma replied Jun 8, 2020 to Looking to buy a lava grande electro plasma, the big 27" lamp. FOUND, NO LONGER LOOKING.

10 Jun 8, 2020
Reply by The Plasma Spazma

"Cool, i have no idea what ya want though.  I don't know the value or anything.  Of c…"

The Plasma Spazma replied Jun 8, 2020 to Looking to buy a lava grande electro plasma, the big 27" lamp. FOUND, NO LONGER LOOKING.

10 Jun 8, 2020

"What ya looking to get?  Also what would i have to get to convert it to U.S. outlet?…"

10 Jun 8, 2020

"Bump, bump, bump!!"

The Plasma Spazma replied Apr 27, 2020 to Looking to buy a lava grande electro plasma, the big 27" lamp. FOUND, NO LONGER LOOKING.

10 Jun 8, 2020

"This is just a little bump, still just dying to add this to my collection. Thanks all"

The Plasma Spazma replied Mar 12, 2020 to Looking to buy a lava grande electro plasma, the big 27" lamp. FOUND, NO LONGER LOOKING.

10 Jun 8, 2020

"Awesome, will do. Thank you sir"

The Plasma Spazma replied Mar 2, 2020 to Plasma balls and globes, list of the rare and obscure

4 Mar 2, 2020

""

The Plasma Spazma replied Mar 2, 2020 to Plasma balls and globes, list of the rare and obscure

4 Mar 2, 2020

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service