Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

ElectricMonkey's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Johnny, We have a couple of 1st gen bases that have been working really well…"

ElectricMonkey replied Jun 3, 2020 to Smart Astro Base Problems - Advice Appreciated

7 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Susan

"I spoke too soon - LEDs are cycling fine, I just couldn't see the subtle changes wit…"

ElectricMonkey replied Jun 3, 2020 to Smart Astro Base Problems - Advice Appreciated

7 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Susan

"I was the seller but wanted to check it before sending :( Really wanted to keep this…"

7 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Susan

"Update is that the LEDs are lit but not cycling and the steamy smoke is still coming…"

ElectricMonkey replied Jun 2, 2020 to Smart Astro Base Problems - Advice Appreciated

7 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Susan

"I know, we used to ship to the states daily and prices weren't cheap but they seemed…"

ElectricMonkey replied Sep 4, 2015 to Lava Bottles & Caps

3 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph White

"Hi, no problem.  I've had a couple of quotes but will get one from a local company i…"

ElectricMonkey replied Mar 18, 2015 to Lava Lite Grande Plasma Lamp For Sale

15 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

"Hi, yes It does work - I've uploaded the photo of it switched on, above - it's about…"

15 Mar 18, 2015

"Yes I know shipping can be really expensive - have just asked a couple of couriers w…"

15 Mar 18, 2015

"Whoops - seems the photos are spinning sideways when uploaded - sorry people they we…"

15 Mar 18, 2015

"Thanks for all your messages - sorry for the delay in uploading photos - I had troub…"

15 Mar 18, 2015

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service