Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

WeeboTech's Discussions (1,076)

Discussions Replied To (637) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Arne.  With everyone's current donations I was able to purchase some clea…"

WeeboTech replied Nov 11, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Thank you Arne, you don't have to sell anything if you don't want to. Advice or even…"

WeeboTech replied Nov 8, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

" You never really know what a person has gone through, so always keep in mind how pr…"

WeeboTech replied Nov 7, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"My pride is in calling you friend. I may not show it all the time, but I treasure ev…"

WeeboTech replied Nov 6, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"WOW what a treasure trove of compliments, Thanks guys. I strive everyday to bring sp…"

WeeboTech replied Nov 6, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Thanks Everyone, I appreciate all the help you are able to give!!! My heart is humbl…"

WeeboTech replied Nov 5, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"LOL, Thanks Guys, I cannot express how touched I am!!!"

WeeboTech replied Nov 5, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Since I don't have a vehicle any longer, nor the ability to ship, it will be awhile.…"

WeeboTech replied Nov 4, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"PS> I saved Kenny and Cartman. I don't have full access to them for shipping, but…"

WeeboTech replied Nov 3, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Loren, thank you, You don't have to go that far. People give what that can and do so…"

WeeboTech replied Nov 3, 2012 to I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

63 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Carol

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service