Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Jonathan's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"That sucks! Do you think they just might've forgotten about it? How much did you pa…"

Jonathan replied Jan 15, 2013 to Watch out for this ebay seller

9 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

"Oh good! Haha, I'll go there sometime this week then. :P"

Jonathan replied Jan 12, 2013 to Is this just REALLY bad luck, or all these new Lava Lamps just bad?

25 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Steven

"Thanks for the tip! I just got a reply from the seller, he says the liquid when full…"

Jonathan replied Jan 12, 2013 to Is this just REALLY bad luck, or all these new Lava Lamps just bad?

25 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Steven

"Oh, if I can't snatch the purple wizard, is this an ok price for this one?  http://w…"

25 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Steven

"Thanks for the info Tiffany! There's a Spencer's in my nearby mall, but I am somewha…"

Jonathan replied Jan 11, 2013 to Is this just REALLY bad luck, or all these new Lava Lamps just bad?

25 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Steven

"Would this be a good deal, even with the liquid not going all the way to the top? ht…"

Jonathan replied Jan 11, 2013 to Is this just REALLY bad luck, or all these new Lava Lamps just bad?

25 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Steven

"I actually kinda like the glitter lamps better (love the effect on the walls!), but…"

25 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Steven

"Oh, before Christmas I had bought my sister a Zebra striped one with pink wax and cl…"

25 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Steven

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service