Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

TJ's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry gang, I no longer need the phone cap, and sold the spare pirate lamp.  Best of…"

TJ replied Jul 10, 2011 to Got a spare pirate lamp, and I need a cap for a lava phone.

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by TJ

"I don't still have the box, unfortunately.  And I looked at every connection I have,…"

TJ replied Jun 27, 2011 to Got a spare pirate lamp, and I need a cap for a lava phone.

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by TJ

"Just had another thought for a cool themed lamp. Seems like Jimmy Buffett would be a…"

TJ replied Nov 1, 2010 to Lava Lite brand special collectors' editions - If these ever happened, what lamps do you want to see? *DO NOT DISCUSS LAVA LITE PROBLEMS IN THIS THREAD*

36 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by TJ

"Wow! I've never seen those. as lamps or cookie jars, frickin' awesome! Where can one…"

TJ replied Oct 20, 2010 to Lava Lite brand special collectors' editions - If these ever happened, what lamps do you want to see? *DO NOT DISCUSS LAVA LITE PROBLEMS IN THIS THREAD*

36 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by TJ

"Well, if we are shooting for the moon, I've got a Darth Vader head coffee mug on my…"

TJ replied Oct 20, 2010 to Lava Lite brand special collectors' editions - If these ever happened, what lamps do you want to see? *DO NOT DISCUSS LAVA LITE PROBLEMS IN THIS THREAD*

36 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by TJ

"If you could get a malfunctioning one cheap enough, it would be worth the trouble."

TJ replied Sep 9, 2010 to thinking about a colossus?

34 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by TJ

"Shoot, if they are non-working, I'd take one off their hands and fix it myself."

TJ replied Sep 8, 2010 to thinking about a colossus?

34 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by TJ

"I was looking today, Colossus' do not seem to be availabe anymore. At least I can't…"

TJ replied Sep 8, 2010 to thinking about a colossus?

34 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by TJ

"That's a pretty cool one, but I was talking about the other Batman, where his body i…"

TJ replied Dec 5, 2008 to I have a Shark, I want an Americana

12 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by TJ

"I've never seen one, just the photo. Someone, somewhere has them in a basement or an…"

TJ replied Dec 4, 2008 to I have a Shark, I want an Americana

12 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by TJ

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service