Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

mark's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok thanks for info."

mark replied May 12, 2009 to Advice on re-sealing a Grande.

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by mark

"Ok thanks for the replies, but I must be a moron cause there are a bunch of differen…"

mark replied May 8, 2009 to Need help buying these accessories.

4 May 8, 2009
Reply by LampHead

"Ok I have another question kinda off the main discussion here, but I do have a grand…"

mark replied May 7, 2009 to LAVA LOUIE GOO GRANDE REFILL EXPERIENCE = WHY WOULD YOU EVER REFILL ANY OTHER WAY? HA!

75 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Woodvetch

"Hey Woodvetch, I loved your pics with louie lava in them. Its obvious you have refil…"

mark replied May 6, 2009 to LAVA LOUIE GOO GRANDE REFILL EXPERIENCE = WHY WOULD YOU EVER REFILL ANY OTHER WAY? HA!

75 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Woodvetch

"K thanks for the reply and information."

mark replied May 5, 2009 to LAVA LOUIE GOO GRANDE REFILL EXPERIENCE = WHY WOULD YOU EVER REFILL ANY OTHER WAY? HA!

75 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Woodvetch

"I ordered a kit for my grande, but just have one question. Is it necessary that i us…"

mark replied May 5, 2009 to LAVA LOUIE GOO GRANDE REFILL EXPERIENCE = WHY WOULD YOU EVER REFILL ANY OTHER WAY? HA!

75 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Woodvetch

"Wow, thats a nice grande. I didnt know the base came in that finish. I thought they…"

mark replied Jul 21, 2008 to Looking for some advice about filtering cloudy grande.

7 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

"Thanks for all the info guys. By the way, how long does it take a new, clear, grande…"

mark replied Jul 21, 2008 to Looking for some advice about filtering cloudy grande.

7 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

"I dont think you can wear them out. As long as you dont sit them in direct sunlight…"

mark replied Jul 17, 2008 to Do you run your lamps everyday?

9 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by goodude26

"The end of rainbow gifts store had the grandes. If I were to get one from them, sinc…"

mark replied Jul 8, 2008 to 52 Oz Lava Lamp from CoolStuffCheap.com question

5 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by mark

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service