Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Autumn's Discussions (1,231)

Discussions Replied To (987) Replies Latest Activity

"Perc is 62% heavier than water. PG is only slightly heavier than water. You could ha…"

Autumn replied Mar 13 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

"I don't know to be honest. I bought these for my glitter lamp projects. They clamped…"

Autumn replied Mar 9 to DIYers- what kind of bottle capper do you own?

14 Mar 9
Reply by Nate

"Uline has a bunch of options. I have yet to try any though. https://www.uline.com/Gr…"

Autumn replied Mar 9 to Storage ideas for collection of lamps

2 Mar 9
Reply by KittenChops

"Use this one. Works for all Lava Lite bottle sizes that uses bottle caps to seal the…"

Autumn replied Mar 9 to DIYers- what kind of bottle capper do you own?

14 Mar 9
Reply by Nate

"Oh and they probably stopped using kerosene because it is volatile and would off gas…"

Autumn replied Mar 6 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

"I did some thinking before I went to bed last night. I think maybe the reason the w…"

Autumn replied Mar 6 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

"Here is something interesting I found on the old OG forums. If you aren't aware ther…"

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

"Nope. "

Autumn replied Mar 4 to Looking for several lamps

6 Mar 5
Reply by Lamp Addict

"Yup. "

Autumn replied Mar 4 to Looking for several lamps

6 Mar 5
Reply by Lamp Addict

"https://www.amazon.com/Wax-Dye-Supplies-Scented-Candles/dp/B06Y3T5RV4/ref=sr_1_7?dch…"

Autumn replied Mar 4 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service