Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

BamaMatt's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"So how are you liking it so far? How's the flow looking? I would really like to get…"

BamaMatt replied yesterday to "Custom" Grande from Lava Lite - Full Review (in progress)

27 yesterday
Reply by Erin

"Go ahead and put it in your cart and see if it will save it until you check out. Min…"

BamaMatt replied Sep 21 to "Custom" Grande from Lava Lite - Full Review (in progress)

27 yesterday
Reply by Erin

"Real curious what it really looks like in the dark. Most of the pictures I've seen m…"

BamaMatt replied Sep 20 to "Custom" Grande from Lava Lite - Full Review (in progress)

27 yesterday
Reply by Erin

"That was quick. Did you pay extra for faster shipping? "

BamaMatt replied Sep 20 to Custom Grande lamps coming soon!

58 Sep 20
Reply by Keith

"My local Spencers has one employee who seems more into lava lamps than the others so…"

BamaMatt replied Sep 19 to Custom Grande lamps coming soon!

58 Sep 20
Reply by Keith

"I bought a Northern Lights with the most beautiful paint job. Looked like the wax wa…"

BamaMatt replied Sep 18 to Custom Grande lamps coming soon!

58 Sep 20
Reply by Keith

"Hopefully it goes away after being run a few times because the liquid is as clear as…"

BamaMatt replied Sep 9 to Custom Grande lamps coming soon!

58 Sep 20
Reply by Keith

"Maybe this photo is better. I agitated the globe enough to determine that the object…"

58 Sep 20
Reply by Keith

"I'm hoping my new grande flows better. Came with shattered bulb so won't know until…"

58 Sep 20
Reply by Keith

"Your conversion looks nice, but how did it look before you converted it? I picked up…"

58 Sep 20
Reply by Keith

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service