Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Tevfik Dogruman's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

" I follow with interest. "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 26 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

75 5 hours ago
Reply by Ant Bee

"In my post, there is no propylene glycol in the lava lamp I made. I did not use it.…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 22 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

75 5 hours ago
Reply by Ant Bee

"It does the same, depending on the characteristics of surfactants. "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 22 to Making lava lamp step by step (Blue lava)

2 Feb 22
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Its warming up is similar to yours. Wax rises first. Then wax sits. Then the flow be…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 20 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

75 5 hours ago
Reply by Ant Bee

"Some of my works. Two different wax combinations. Same bottle and bulb. The white on…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 20 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

75 5 hours ago
Reply by Ant Bee

"Safety report on the liquid part. Hope it helps you. PURPOSE OF THE CHEMICALS U…"

75 5 hours ago
Reply by Ant Bee

" "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 19 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

75 5 hours ago
Reply by Ant Bee

"Use glycerin and you will get quick results."

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 18 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

75 5 hours ago
Reply by Ant Bee

" "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 17 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

75 5 hours ago
Reply by Ant Bee

"While researching the formulas on the Internet, I found a report on kerosene use. Th…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 17 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

75 5 hours ago
Reply by Ant Bee

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service