Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Marco Pulone's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"if you want a recommendation for glass cylinders I believe Voss bottled water is a g…"

Marco Pulone replied Dec 16, 2021 to Bottles for DIY lamps - will they break?

7 Dec 30, 2021
Reply by Arne

"what does the timeline look like for this project? Very interested in the Non-Perc f…"

Marco Pulone replied Dec 8, 2021 to A New Source of Goo Kits

29 on Thursday
Reply by Claude J

"i'd Definitely be interested."

Marco Pulone replied Sep 30, 2021 to A New Source of Goo Kits

29 on Thursday
Reply by Claude J

"ah, well looks like i'll be replacing it then. I was worried that it might be someth…"

Marco Pulone replied Sep 4, 2021 to Flowing column potential fix?

5 Sep 4, 2021
Reply by Marco Pulone

"what about if the wax is filled with bubbles and doing this?1985 century just wont f…"

Marco Pulone replied Sep 4, 2021 to Flowing column potential fix?

5 Sep 4, 2021
Reply by Marco Pulone

"gah! I spoke too soon. the day after I took this picture I got home and the lamp was…"

Marco Pulone replied Aug 20, 2021 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

145 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by tim

"Tried a 52oz globe this time, pretty happy with the results so far. flows beautifull…"

Marco Pulone replied Aug 19, 2021 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

145 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by tim

"I made a lamp recently with that exact same dye!  its not perfect, and its a little…"

Marco Pulone replied Jul 16, 2021 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

145 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by tim

"I just made a lamp using SLES and it worked fine. no cloudiness, and flows great."

Marco Pulone replied May 24, 2021 to Can I use Sodium Coco Sulfate instead of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate to repair my lava lamp?

3 May 24, 2021
Reply by Marco Pulone

"I just started attempts to make my own lava lamp today. definitely a project best do…"

Marco Pulone replied May 8, 2021 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

145 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by tim

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service