Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Innotic's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"1. Just measured this - there's about 2cm of space between top of the bulb and globe…"

Innotic replied Jan 8, 2015 to UK Grande not working - wax not melting completely

6 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Innotic

"I've used it a couple of times, but I have no idea how it works with the time - the…"

Innotic replied Jan 7, 2015 to Questions about Glycerin & how to use it

12 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Jus

"News ahead: I poured all of lamp contents to another bottle and... no sticking! I ha…"

Innotic replied Oct 20, 2014 to Homemade Lava went wrong after adding wax coloring... Sticking problem

7 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Carol

"Making my own goo is nothing new for me. I've used wax and tetrachloroetylene to mak…"

Innotic replied Oct 20, 2014 to Homemade Lava went wrong after adding wax coloring... Sticking problem

7 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Carol

"Thanks for Your reply. I think its rather goo-related problem. As I said before, lam…"

Innotic replied Oct 19, 2014 to Homemade Lava went wrong after adding wax coloring... Sticking problem

7 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Carol

"Works for me, as well as glycerine. It'll never cloud Your water unlike table salt s…"

Innotic replied Oct 19, 2014 to propylene glycol

4 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Innotic

"Thanks for Your fast reaction :) I've also tried to figure what it's all about with…"

Innotic replied Sep 23, 2014 to Finally bought Mathmos Astro and...

8 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Yes, globes were perfectly clean before attempting this - they worked with previous…"

Innotic replied Dec 25, 2013 to Glycerin, Propylene glycol or fog machine liquid - what's best?

14 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Red Letour

"I've added this bubbles and all I achieved is sticking to the sides in both lamps. D…"

Innotic replied Dec 21, 2013 to Glycerin, Propylene glycol or fog machine liquid - what's best?

14 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Red Letour

"Oh, I've never tried this bubble making stuff :) It may do the trick. So first i"m g…"

Innotic replied Dec 19, 2013 to Glycerin, Propylene glycol or fog machine liquid - what's best?

14 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Red Letour

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service