Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Susan's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"Reduced to £100 if anyone is interested. "

Susan replied on Monday to Phantom Flower Lite fibre optic vintage lamp changes colour flowers rotate (collection UK)

1 on Monday
Reply by Susan

"Reduced to £230 for the whole collection or near offer"

Susan replied on Monday to Mathmos Fireflow 01 glitter lamp with 8 extra lava bottles (collection UK)

1 on Monday
Reply by Susan

"Reduced to £230 if anyone is interested. "

Susan replied on Monday to Mathmos limited edition 50th Anniversary Astro Lava lamp boxed with certificate (collection UK)

9 on Monday
Reply by Susan

"Great service next day delivery.  Not to put a downer on your purchase, but copper…"

Susan replied Dec 1 to Collectors and first 100 important announcement.

83 2 hours ago
Reply by Jezza

"No, granite in the new kitchen was more important to me lol. Plus even if I did have…"

Susan replied Nov 29 to Get ready for Saturn

85 Nov 29
Reply by Susan

"I would like to see a lot of flow from a Mathmos bottle myself, I've never owned a L…"

Susan replied Nov 19 to Mathmos limited edition 50th Anniversary Astro Lava lamp boxed with certificate (collection UK)

9 on Monday
Reply by Susan

"It's a sad fact of life re PayPal scams, something I never thought would happen to m…"

Susan replied Nov 16 to Mathmos limited edition 50th Anniversary Astro Lava lamp boxed with certificate (collection UK)

9 on Monday
Reply by Susan

"Hi it's not the posting that's the problem for me, it's the fact we've been scammed…"

Susan replied Nov 16 to Mathmos limited edition 50th Anniversary Astro Lava lamp boxed with certificate (collection UK)

9 on Monday
Reply by Susan

"Lo, who's jelly?"

9 on Monday
Reply by Susan

"My thoughts exactly, clear bottles give a wonderful effect but they are rarely avail…"

Susan replied Nov 11 to Get ready for Saturn

85 Nov 29
Reply by Susan

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service