Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Cheylynn Marie Owen's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow. maybe I should just stick with the yellow, besides its a happy color. Thank you…"

Cheylynn Marie Owen replied Jun 9, 2012 to How can I change the color of my wax?

9 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Wile E. Coyote

"Okay thanks. Do I have to base my choice of color on the the color wheel or does it…"

Cheylynn Marie Owen replied Jun 8, 2012 to How can I change the color of my wax?

9 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Wile E. Coyote

"I did not open this one. When it was knocked over the metal cap literally burst off"

Cheylynn Marie Owen replied May 30, 2012 to How can I fix this and not buy a new one

6 May 30, 2012
Reply by Cheylynn Marie Owen

"Okay thank you. I was looking at it last night after it ran for several hours and it…"

Cheylynn Marie Owen replied May 30, 2012 to Wizard lava lamp doesn't flow correctly

10 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"Here are the pics"

Cheylynn Marie Owen replied May 30, 2012 to Wizard lava lamp doesn't flow correctly

10 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"Ok I have my lamp on its base and its heating up. I added my surf but so far all it…"

Cheylynn Marie Owen replied May 30, 2012 to How can I fix this and not buy a new one

6 May 30, 2012

"Trust me, the last thing I wanted to do was pop off the cap, but this lamp had poten…"

Cheylynn Marie Owen replied May 29, 2012 to Wizard lava lamp doesn't flow correctly

10 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"Thanks, I will give this a try and post what happens."

Cheylynn Marie Owen replied May 29, 2012 to How can I fix this and not buy a new one

6 May 30, 2012

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service