Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Sentrex's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Boy, the fluid in these lamps is super dense. Straight glycerin floats right to the…"

Sentrex replied Dec 7, 2018 to Confetti Gemlite - Rookie Mistake - Glitter Knowledge Appreciated

14 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Marcel

"Claude - I have a gallon of PG and will try that tonight. So the confetti lamps are…"

Sentrex replied Dec 7, 2018 to Confetti Gemlite - Rookie Mistake - Glitter Knowledge Appreciated

14 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Marcel

"This should help: http://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/water-change-on-old-lamp-n…"

Sentrex replied Dec 7, 2018 to Best way to get my lava out of the globe

1 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

"Hi Michael - FWIW I am looking to trade for a purple yellow even if I need to belly…"

Sentrex replied Dec 7, 2018 to Trade GIant for Giant (not for sale)

6 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Bill mugridge

"Thanks for the laugh! Man, I am so used to a tiny bit of water having no affect on m…"

Sentrex replied Dec 6, 2018 to Confetti Gemlite - Rookie Mistake - Glitter Knowledge Appreciated

14 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Marcel

"Scratched, I am just gonna clean the bottle. Wax actually does not flow well. "

Sentrex replied Dec 1, 2018 to Empty Consot Bottle Needed

2 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

"Note that I also have a variety  of 52oz bottles, bases and caps, coils  for trade. "

Sentrex replied Dec 1, 2018 to Empty Consot Bottle Needed

2 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

"While I love the look of the Aristocrat bases, I don't care too much for them becaus…"

Sentrex replied Nov 29, 2018 to Midnight Aristocrat Blue

6 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by denny mcnerney

"I had a similar problem recently which may or may not be the same as yours. The bul…"

Sentrex replied Nov 29, 2018 to Fuse problem on Midnight 8304 lamp?

8 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

"As a last resort - I picked this tip up in this form - fill it with gasoline and lea…"

Sentrex replied Nov 29, 2018 to Sticky Consort bottle??

9 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service