Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Lamp Caretaker's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the side framing really detracts from the overall look.  I've got the feelin…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied on Saturday to What is your opinion on the Mathmos iO?

5 on Saturday
Reply by Fernando Nicotera

"I had this issue once and waited until the lava lamp wax was heated through then rem…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Mar 25 to Globe stained from the inside?

6 Mar 25
Reply by Marcel

"As promised here's my update on the two Millennium 2000 lamps I purchased. I receive…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 17 to MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

39 Feb 29
Reply by VOXul

"Thanks everyone here and on Instagram who purchased one of these spectacular lamps o…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 8 to MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

39 Feb 29
Reply by VOXul

"Zach - mine slowly rotated then it started rotating faster and abruptly slows down a…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 6 to MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

39 Feb 29
Reply by VOXul

"I spoke to Selleer and they are taking care of the issue.  I advised members here to…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 5 to MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

39 Feb 29
Reply by VOXul

"Hi Joe-  i apologize.  I majorly forgot that I was not speaking to you direct and th…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 5 to MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

39 Feb 29
Reply by VOXul

"I know what lamp your speaking about because I have one that I replaced the  glitter…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 5 to Can you help me find a specific lamp?

5 Feb 5
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

"I own the HUMUNGO which in my opinion is the TIFFANY of all the lava lamps.  I've ne…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jan 11 to Were Colossus/Humungo Lamps Advertised?

26 Jan 11
Reply by Dillon neimiller

"I took another persons post/ advice and purchased a lid gripper and it did not work.…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jan 2 to How Do You Remove The Outer Decorative Cap From A Vintage 70s/80s Century Bottle?

5 Jan 2
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service