Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Marley's Ghost's Discussions (1,230)

Discussions Replied To (1217) Replies Latest Activity

"Great you're back, buddy!!!   Got your orange glitter globe on my Pumpkin Icon and t…"

Marley's Ghost replied Oct 26, 2016 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

"You always do come up with winners, my dear!!!   Thumbs up!!  ;-))"

Marley's Ghost replied Apr 11, 2016 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

"Excellent job, Kirk, and excellent choice on Chuck's part.   I like that a lot. "

Marley's Ghost replied Apr 11, 2016 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

"Good on you, John!!   I think it will look awesome!! "

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

"Drat, I missed the stars and moons!    That'd be cool in the Celestial Icon, but I d…"

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

"Those are awesome colors, Kirk!!   I might need an extra 32oz. with holo bats for my…"

Marley's Ghost replied Apr 10, 2016 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

"That looks amazing, Haze!!   If my green Fluie didn't flow so well, I'd do the same…"

Marley's Ghost replied Apr 4, 2016 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

"Ahhhh, Sir Keith, you're a sweetheart too, thank you!!!    "

Marley's Ghost replied Mar 20, 2016 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

"You're a sweetheart, Kirk!!!   "

Marley's Ghost replied Mar 20, 2016 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

"Have at it, Wanda!!!   You're very welcome!"

651 on Sunday
Reply by Kirk

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service