Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HughesWaveMachines's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I’ve requested an evaluation video and more info.  Just waiting on their respons…"

HughesWaveMachines replied Sep 25 to Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

12 Sep 28
Reply by Claude J

"Yes I reached out to them last night and I’m waiting for them to answer some questio…"

HughesWaveMachines replied Sep 25 to Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

12 Sep 28
Reply by Claude J

"They have asked for “restoration” and said they aren’t working, so at this point I’m…"

12 Sep 28
Reply by Claude J

"Thanks.  Are there any reliable vendors here for replacement wax?  I’d rather suppor…"

HughesWaveMachines replied Sep 23 to Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

12 Sep 28
Reply by Claude J

"The box has the model number and color scheme on it, so it is the original box.  "

HughesWaveMachines replied Mar 23, 2018 to 1981 Aztec "Sun Gold" w/ Copper Base Model 205 for sale on eBay

3 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by HughesWaveMachines

"Oh thanks. :)"

HughesWaveMachines replied Dec 5, 2013 to Is this 1998 base worth anything?

3 Dec 5, 2013

"PMd you... "

HughesWaveMachines replied Apr 25, 2013 to Wanted-Old Wave Machine Parts. Bases, Vessels, Motors, ect..

7 Apr 25, 2013

"Any waves? :)"

HughesWaveMachines replied Feb 17, 2013 to Selling my collection.

14 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by denise

"If the base is functional, I'd give you $25.."

HughesWaveMachines replied Feb 6, 2013 to Wanted-Old Wave Machine Parts. Bases, Vessels, Motors, ect..

7 Apr 25, 2013

"How much are you looking to get including shipping to 08052 NJ for everything?"

HughesWaveMachines replied Feb 6, 2013 to Wanted-Old Wave Machine Parts. Bases, Vessels, Motors, ect..

7 Apr 25, 2013

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service