Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Luke F's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"No harm done :) I think I've found the site (or at least one that says the same thi…"

Luke F replied Jan 9, 2012 to What is the function of the top cover that covers the cap in a lava lamp?

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

"No, it's not a joke. I just like the look better without the cover, but I had read s…"

Luke F replied Jan 9, 2012 to What is the function of the top cover that covers the cap in a lava lamp?

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

"Thanks :) Lamp holder is not damaged at all - it was just getting hot enough to sme…"

Luke F replied Jan 8, 2012 to [Solved] How do you make a lamp work properly in a colder-than-ideal room?

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Luke F

"The halogen didn't work. Well, it did, but stuffing a 50W bulb into a space designed…"

Luke F replied Jan 8, 2012 to [Solved] How do you make a lamp work properly in a colder-than-ideal room?

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Luke F

"I tried changing the bulb type since I couldn't get an E14 to fit. So I managed to s…"

Luke F replied Jan 6, 2012 to [Solved] How do you make a lamp work properly in a colder-than-ideal room?

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Luke F

"I was giving it some thought. Making a neat cylinder out of flat sheets of plastic i…"

Luke F replied Dec 29, 2011 to [Solved] How do you make a lamp work properly in a colder-than-ideal room?

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Luke F

"A lot of good suggestions, thank you. I'm starting at the easiest and working my way…"

Luke F replied Dec 28, 2011 to [Solved] How do you make a lamp work properly in a colder-than-ideal room?

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Luke F

"I thought about that. Is it safe to use a 40 watt bulb in a lamp that came with a 30…"

Luke F replied Dec 27, 2011 to [Solved] How do you make a lamp work properly in a colder-than-ideal room?

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Luke F

"Ok, I agree that it is the best solution, but not really doable in my case because i…"

Luke F replied Dec 27, 2011 to [Solved] How do you make a lamp work properly in a colder-than-ideal room?

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Luke F

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service